Both out-of-school care locations have great kitchens for the children, where they can learn all about cooking and baking. These culinary activities are a regular part of our out-of-school care programme.
What will we prepare?
- a yummy cake that we will decorate together
- pastas and pizzas
- vegetables from our own vegetable garden
- fresh fruit shakes dishes from different countries and cultures
- an elaborate high tea during the school holiday
- a tasty treat for the parents when they come to collect the children
- the annual Christmas dinner
- a four-burner induction hob
- an oven
- a spacious working top
- pots, pans, mixers and every other kitchen utensil you can think of
Discover if you are a master chef too at the Plukkebol children’s kitchen!