All Plukkebol parents have access to the exclusive parent portal My Plukkebol. This secured environment gives parents the opportunity to:
- look at the photo albums of your child’s group and download the best pictures. This will give you the opportunity to see for yourself the activities the children were involved in and how they experienced their day at Plukkebol;
- submit messages to the forum and/or read messages from other Plukkebol parents. Tips & tricks are always welcome! How about that great children’s theatre performance or the new children’s store you absolutely love. You can also put things up for sale, such as high chairs, toys or children’s clothes, and/or look for these items yourself;
- benefit from special rates for products and/or services exclusive to Plukkebol parents. A lovely children’s cart, sustainable toys or special children’s furniture. Here you will also find information on our courses, such as first aid for children, Positive Parenting and Colour your Pregnancy (courses are not yet available in English);
- the names, photos and regular working days of the childcare workers on your child’s group as well as our own substitute team members. The photos and email addresses of the location managers, planning department, management and staff can be found here as well;
- more information on the Parents’ Committee;
- consulting and, if needed, updating your personal details. You can change the emergency telephone number and add other important details, such as medical information;
- look at financial information, such as any invoices, paid and/or outstanding, and the annual statements;
- look through the archive of previous newsletters.
Although some information on My Plukkebol is shared by all parents (for example, the photo albums and information about the children’s groups) you have access to private information in My Plukkebol, i.e. your personal and financial information can only be seen by you.
The content and design of My Plukkebol came together after close consultation with the Parents’ Committee.
My Plukkebol is not yet available in English.